As lots of new EA projects startup, there is a need for quick hiring of generalist talent for a variety of full- and part-time roles. Many technical projects and founders in particular lack the time and expertise to invest in talent searches.
We’ve made this problem simpler by launching an operations database - Pineapple Operations. We think it is promising to expand by experimenting with outsourcing various pieces of the recruitment pipe - including potentially developing a common application and screening canddiates to create a shortlisted pool of the top talent.
About the role
- Experimenting with new ways to streamline recruitment in EA
- Developing outreach channels to build the candidate database
- Maintaining & updating a database of candidates
- Tracking candidate placement into roles at orgs & projects
- Publicize existence of the database through personalized outreach to employers
- This will be a paid role, we plan to apply for funding for this project before starting it.
- You are relentlessly resourceful
- Open to rapidly prototyping products
- Have client-facing skills
- Can learn new tools quickly (or a whiz at Airtable/Notion sites)
- Willing to do outreach through a variety of channels
- Experience with recruiting and/or a few years of operations work
- Passionate about solving the operations bottlenecks in EA
Please message me your resume and availability.